Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis of .NET & Java paid course free. A Beginner’s Course on Reverse Engineering and Analyzing Malicious .NET and Java Executable Files
- Decompiling .NET and Java Binaries
- De-obfuscation of .NET and Java Code
- Analyzing .NET and Java Malware
- Detecting Malware Artifacts and Indicators of Compromise
- Using Flare-VM Malware Analysis Tools
- Disassembling .NET binary to IL language
- Decompiling .NET binary to C# or VBNET
- Static Analysis of .NET and Java Executable
- Dynamic Analysis and Debugging using dnSpy
- Setting up Malware Analysis Lab
- Analyzing Ransomware
- Analyzing Spyware Trojans and Info-Stealers
- Identifying Native Files vs .NET and Java Files
- Decompiling Java Bytecode to Java Source
- Reverse Engineering
- Analyzing Cross Platform RATs
- and more…
Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis of .NET & Java Course Requirements
- Windows PC
- Interest in Malware Analysis
- Knowledge of C# and Java would be helpful
Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis of .NET & Java Course Description
New malware are being created everyday and poses one of the greatest threat to computer systems everywhere. In order to infect Windows, Linux and Mac OSX, malware authors create cross-platform malware using .NET and Java. This course will introduce you to the basics of how to analyze .NET and Java malware – one of the most common and popular ways to create cross platform malware. If you are a beginner just starting out on malware analysis and wish to gain a fundamental knowledge to analyze .NET or Java malware, then this course is for you.
It is a beginner course which introduces you to the technique and tools used to reverse engineer and also analyze .NET and Java binaries.
In this course, you will learn how to check and analyze malicious .NET and Java executables for signs of malicious artifacts and indicators of compromise. This is a beginners course and targeted to those who are absolutely new to this field. I will take you from zero to proficient level in analyzing malicious .NET and Java binaries. You will learn using plenty of practical walk-throughs. We will learn the basic knowledge and skills in reverse engineering and analyzing malware. All the needed tools and where to download them will be provided. By the end of this course, you will have the fundamentals of malware analysis of .NET and Java under your belt to further your studies in this field. Even if you do not intend to take up malware analysis as a career, still the knowledge and skills gained would enable you to check executables for dangers and protect yourself from these attacks.
We will use Flare-VM and windows virtual machine. Flare-VM is a popular Windows based Malware Analyst distribution that contains all the necessary tools for malware analysis. All the essential theory will be covered but kept to the minimum. The emphasis is on practicals and lab exercises.
Go ahead and enroll now and I will see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has no background in malware analysis and just starting out in this field
- Hobbyist who just like to learn how to analyze .NET and Java malware
- Students who like to get started on the career path to become malware analysts
- Anyone eager to learn how to detect new malware