Rigging a Character with Duik Bassel in After Effects paid course free. You will Learn Duik Bassel to easily do character animation and Humanoid Character Rigging and improve your motion graphics.
- How to use all of Duik Bassel Script
- How to rig a human and animal character in After Effects
- What is IK / FK, Which One to Use and When
- How to rig a head and facial components
- how to create a walking animation automatically using duik bassel
- how to create a walking, running and bicycling animation manually
- how to blend and control your animations by markers
- how to create different loops without the knowledge of expression
- how to create complex camera movements with duik bassel
- And you will have the full support of an instructor who loves teaching
Rigging a Character with Duik Bassel in After Effects Course Requirements
- You DO NOT need any experience with rigging character. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the rigging.
- Some Very Basic Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
Rigging a Character with Duik Bassel in After Effects Course Description
You may have the same question: Is it possible to manipulate a character in the simplest way in the shortest time and then create a walking cycle for him? To answer this question, I have to say: Yes, Duik Basel’s script already provides this. Using this script, you can easily manipulate your character with one click, and you can also create a walking loop animation for your character with one click.
All the expressions and actions that a person needs to spend hours manipulating and making animations can be done with just one click. This feature makes it a powerful script for this purpose. But you may have spent a lot of time on the Internet to find the complete course of this script. You have encountered incomplete tutorials. Each tutorial expresses a part.
They have never fully explained all the tools in this script. So in this course, we want to fully introduce the latest version of Duik script, and check all the options in detail through examples. Here are some skills you will learn: You will learn how to create a skeleton suitable for human and animal characters, and how to make skeletons and characters Matching, how to use the auto-mount tool to manipulate the character, and how to use the walking cycle tool to create an automatic walking animation.
I learned about many other useful functions and practical tools of Duik script, such as the connector tool, which is a good tool for manipulating facial components, animation blending tool, which allows you to use markers to blend and control animations, the tool effector , Which allows you to control multi-layer animation, the loop tool, which can help you create different loops without any expressions, the scroll animation copy option, which allows you to continue your animation by simply copying key frames, the motion tracking tool, which allows You create tracking for your object in the shortest time possible, and the camera tool is very useful for creating complex camera movements. And more!
This is a very practical course that will provide you with practical knowledge of binding and making your own characters in Adobe After Effects. With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, nothing can stop you from joining and trying the course right away. Go ahead, click the register button, and then start manipulating the ad to animate the character for your next animation. So I will see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Character Rigging & Animation in the After Effects
- Animators looking for simple tools to create complex animations
- Animators who want to learn how to save time in rigging and animating a character
- Animators who want to rig and animating the characters in easiest way
- Motion desiners who want to improve their videos.