SAP S/4HANA for Beginner: Learn SAP Step by Step in 2021 paid course free. You will Easy to Follow SAP Overview for Beginners: Purchase to Pay, Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Record to Report and more
- Start with basic concepts, learn navigation, understand SAP Easy Access, understand SAP Fiori and get the work done in SAP S/4HANA
- Learn and understand Organization Structure, Master Data, Transaction Data and more with demonstrations
- Learn and understand the Purchase to Pay, Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Record to Report, and Recruit to Retire Business Process in SAP S/4HANA
- Easy to Follow basic process demonstration in Purchase to Pay, Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Record to Report, and Recruit to Retire Business Process in SAP
- Case Study based process explanation + basic overview on SAP Best Practices and SAP Activate
- Simple, Short step by step process demonstration + basic examples of Embedded Analytics
SAP S/4HANA for Beginner: Learn SAP Step by Step Course Requirements
- Access to SAP S/4HANA is desirable but not required as the course is designed with demonstrations so that you can easily follow with out SAP S/4HANA access.
SAP S/4HANA for Beginner: Learn SAP Step by Step Course Description
Start with a beginner and become an expert in SAP S / HANA business processes with this simple and short SAP course!
Welcome to the SAP S / HANA Beginner Course: Learn SAP Step by Step in 2021. Start learning with SAP S / HANA and various business processes within the company. This course provides a short, step-by-step demonstration of buy-to-pay, production planning, order-to-cash, reporting profiles, and the basic business process of employment for retirement.
Purchase for payment: the end of the commercial purchase process associated with the activities of ordering, purchasing, receiving and paying for goods and services. This course covers the theory of the main basic processes and presents the main stages of the checkout process.
Production Planning-The company’s end–to–end production process, including production planning, scheduling, job processing, store fulfillment, and the information you need. This course takes up the theory of major basic processes and shows the major stages of the process in production planning.
Order to Cash: An end-to-end business process for receiving and fulfilling customer orders related to sales, shipping, shipping, and billing activities. This course covers the theory of the main basic processes and shows the main steps of the Order to Cash process.
Postings: End-to-end financial accounting and management business processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and costing. This course will cover the basic process theory and key process steps of Record to Report.
Retirement recruitment: The human capital management process of a terminal enterprise, including employment, education, training and development, compensation and benefits. This course describes the basic theory of key processes.
This course also provides a basic overview of integrated analytics, SAP best practices, and SAP Activation to get you started on your SAP journey.
From the perspective of SAP S/ HANA components, this introductory course covers Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Planning Accounting (FI), Management (CO) and Course Objectives. Human experience management (SAP HR) suffices.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wish to expand their career with SAP knowledge.
- For any business user who uses SAP system.
- For anyone who are part of a project team or who is going to be a new user in a new implementation
- For anyone else who has interest in learning SAP.