SC-900: Microsoft Security Fundamentals Exam Prep – JUN 2021 paid course free. You will learn the fundamentals of Azure/Microsoft 365 Security, and get certified, with this complete beginner’s SC-900 course!
- Pass the Microsoft SC-900 Azure Fundamentals test
- Earn the Microsoft Certified Security Fundamentals badge
SC-900: Microsoft Security Fundamentals Exam Prep Course Requirements
- Excitement to learn Microsoft’s constantly growing cloud platform
- No Azure account or subscription required
SC-900: Microsoft Security Fundamentals Exam Prep Course Description
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF AZURE AND MICROSOFT 365 SECURITY IN ONE DAY!
New course, recorded in June 2021.
This course is continually improved.
Complete preparation for the new SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals exam.
This always-up-to-date course completely covers the SC-900 exam from start to finish. Always updated with the latest requirements. This course goes over each requirement of the exam in detail. If you have no experience in Azure security or Microsoft 365 security, this is the course that will get you up to speed.
The objectives of this exam are:
- Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity (5-10%)
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions (25-30%)
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions (30-35%)
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions (25-30%)
Microsoft Azure is still the fastest-growing large cloud platform. The opportunities for jobs in cloud computing are still out there, and finding well-qualified people is the #1 problem that businesses have. Microsoft 365 is the dominant work platform and includes Office 365 products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, and Teams.
If you’re looking to change your career, this would be a good entry point into security.
Scott Duffy is a leading Azure teacher, with over 500,000 students on the Udemy platform. The objectives of the exam are covered completely.
Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates with non-technical backgrounds who are interested in learning about security
- Candidates with technical backgrounds who are interested in getting more advanced certs in the future
Related Course Link Updated Soon