SDLC (2022) – Software Development Life Cycle SDLC. Learn Software development life cycle/Processes and methodologies of developing software with real-life projects. Many people I have seen are working in the software industry and carrying out their day-to-day operations, and if you asked them which software development model and practices they are following, then they will have very little knowledge about it and they struggle to answer this question.
Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
Sometimes for example developers just know about coding, tester just knows about testing. They will lack that understanding of the big picture of the END TO END software development life cycle. This limits their ability to contribute towards the quality of overall software.
This is the time to learn it thoroughly and implement it in a good manner so that you can enhance the quality of your software and optimize your software delivery 10X time.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Master the Software development life cycle and its various models.
- Understand END TO END process of software development.
- Understand the most Used and Popular software development methodologies exist in current time.
- Experience the Power and Confidence to tune or implement the SDLC in pure form in your already going on Projects
- Determine how your career in software Industry will progress.
- You will have end to end visibility on the work getting carried out in Software Industry.
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and learn what is SDLC, What are the phases of SDLC and how it is actually getting carried out in day to day software industries. Say goodbye to boring tutorials and courses with rambling instructors and useless theories!
Over the next 2.5+ hours, you’ll learn, All the SDLC concepts, Process models and methodologies
- Analysis and Planning Phase
- Requirement Phase
- Design and Prototyping phase
- Software Development Phase
- Testing Phase
- Deployment Phase
- Maintenance Phase
- SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model
- Incremental Model
- Iterative Model
- V model
- Spiral Model
- Agile Model
- Key Agile concepts (User story ,Burn Down chart)
- Agile Methodologies
- EXTREME Programming
All above things are covered in just over 2.5+ hours of high-quality content. This is equivalent to a book with more than a thousand pages! in very clear and concise manner doesn’t waste a single minute of your precious time!
You’re not going to get this information at One Place Anywhere over the Web.
And on top of all these, you’ll get:
- Closed-captions generated by a human, not a computer! Currently only the first few sections have closed-captions but new captions are being added every week.
- Offline access: if you are traveling or have a slow connection, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Downloadable resource
There is no such Prerequisite for this course anybody who is using google search for finding answers to their personal and professional problem can take up this course. We will learn everything from the scratch in this course.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you are not happy for any reason, contact Udemy for a full refund within the first 30 days of your enrolment. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi! My name is Yogesh Dahake! I’m a passionate Lead Software engineer with a decade of experience and I’ve taught thousands of people self and office productivity techniques and obviously on Coding as well through my YouTube channels like vibrant thinking and Codekranti
My goal is to enable people not just to learn but in an Optimal, efficient and effective way and Generate that Spark of learning.That’s why my courses are simple, pragmatic, and free of clutter
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time jumping from one tutorial to another. Enroll in the course Acquire the LIFE Changing Skill in just 2.5 hours
Who this course is for:
- People who are starting their career in the software industry.
- People who are student of Software Engineering.
- People who are already working in the software company.
- Developer, Lead, Technical Architect ,Tester anybody who is directly or indirectly involved in the process of software development
- People who wants to develop the quality software’s
- On Higher note ,
- Anybody who has interest in Software’s , From Students to Teacher, From People who are about to start their career to Professionals in software industry.
Who this course is for:
- Students of Software Engineering
- Students of Information Technology ,Computer science
- People who are planning to start their career in IT industry or software world
- People who are already working in Software projects
- Anybody who is directly or indirectly involved in the process of software development
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy