Snowflake cloud database with ETL (Airflow + Python + Talend) paid course free. You will Building ETL workflows for snowflake in this complete course.
- Build workflows for snowflake.
- Talend basics.
- Airflow basics.
- Building airflow Dags.
- Connect snowflake with python.
- Auditing snowflake commands.
- Capturing cost and performance metrics.
- Virtual machine with preconfigured airflow.
Snowflake cloud database with ETL (Airflow + Python + Talend) Course Requirements
- This course will use virtual box software.
- Disk space of ~30 Gb is required to run the virtual machine.
Snowflake cloud database with ETL (Airflow + Python + Talend) Course Description
In our previous Snowflake Masterclass course [Live Demo + Best Practice + Lab], we learned and understood the basics of Snowflake in depth, solved many tasks, and learned about the best practices for uploading and downloading data.
In addition, we carefully evaluated most of the snowflake characteristics to understand how they work behind the scenes. Through these discussions, he realized how to use Snowflake effectively. One part is missing, how to build and orchestrate ETL workflow in Snowflake. This course is about this. In this course, we will learn,
- Build workflows in Airflow.
- We will leverage Talend capabilities to build generic code to ingest data and process data in snowflake.
- We will build audit tables and record every command we fire on the snowflake. We will record the time consumed for each task and capture snowflake credits.
- Once we build the framework we will build a workflow to process and transform 250 + GB volume of NYC traffic data.
- At last, we will connect the Snowflake with python and write code to capture stats of data we loaded to the snowflake.
- you will also get access to preconfigured Jupyter notebook to run your python code on the Snowflake.
If you have previously not worked with Talend, Airflow and Python don’t worry they are very simple tools I will provide the necessary introduction.
I am sure you will learn a lot from this journey. See you in the course!!
Who this course is for:
- Developers interested to know how to build workflows for snowflake.
Snowflake cloud database with ETL (Airflow + Python + Talend)