Software Testing Basics paid course free. To learn this course, learners must know the basics of software engineering. In this course, learners will learn to apply the testing strategies and methodologies in projects.
- Learn to apply the testing strategies and methodologies in projects.
- To understand test management strategies and tools for testing.
- A keen awareness on the open problems in software testing and maintenance.
- To explain quality assurance and various tools used in quality management.
- To learn in detail about various quality assurance models.
- To understand the audit and assessment procedures to achieve quality.
- Software Engineering
Software Testing Basics Course Description
To learn this course, students must know the basics of software engineering. In this course, students will learn to apply test strategies and methodologies in projects, understand test management strategies and tools for testing, learn about open issues in software testing and maintenance, explain quality assurance and various tools used in quality management, they will learn in detail about various quality assurance models, understand the audit and evaluation procedures to achieve quality.
This course will contain Testing as an Engineering Activity, Role of Process in Software Quality, Testing as Process, Basic Definitions, Principles of Software Testing, The Role of the Tester in a Software Development Organization, Origin of Defects, Classes of defects.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to test the software by applying test techniques to deliver an error-free product, investigate the scenario and select the appropriate test technique, explore test automation concepts and tools, and estimate performance. costs.
schedule based on standard metrics, understand how to detect, classify, prevent and eliminate defects, choose appropriate quality assurance models and develop quality, conduct formal inspections, record and evaluate inspection results. This course will give you a clear idea about software testing.
Who this course is for:
- Final Year IT Engineering Students of 2015 Pattern from Savitribai Phule Pune University