Squid Proxy Server. How to configure Squid Proxy Server, Filter Web Traffic, Authentication, and Transparent Proxy. Squid proxy server is used for internet sharing. It is one of the most widely used, very robust, and powerful servers. It also provides access control (ACLs) and caching. It improves response time and reduces bandwidth usage.
Squid Proxy Server
* Squid Proxy Server Introduction
* How to configure Squid Proxy Server and setup clients
* How to use Access Control Lists (ACLs). Different types of ACLS
* How to control access on basis of source IP addresses, destination domains, words, day and time, MAC addresses, etc.
* How to combine various types of ACLs to fine-tune access.
* How to configure Squid Authentication. How to verify whether authentication is working properly or not.
* How to set up Transparent Proxy. Setting up a transparent proxy involves combining squid and iptables. What are the different settings that need to be configured? How to access transparent proxy. What are the settings that need to be made on client systems?
* How to set up Squid Proxy Server Lab. Squid proxy server lab consists of 4 systems. One Linux system with 2 network interface cards will act as a proxy server. One NIC will be used to connect to the internet and the other will be used to connect to a local area network. The remaining 3 systems (2 Linux and 1 Windows) will act as squid proxy clients.
* How to configure proxy server settings in different GUI-based browsers.
* How to configure CLI proxy settings.
What you’ll learn
- How to configure Squid Proxy Server and setup clients
- How to use Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- How to control access on basis of source IP addresses, destination domains, words, day and time, MAC addresses etc.
- How to configure Squid Authentication
- How to setup Transparent Proxy
- How to setup squid proxy server lab
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn squid proxy server
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy