Stored Procedures Unpacked: Learn to Code T-SQL Stored Procs free download paid course from google drive. You will learn to develop, code, & implement stored procedures, transactions, & cursors, in your SQL Server database using T-SQL in this complete course.
- Write bits of database code developers can call from other programs
- Setup transactions, detect errors, and automatically rollback changes
- Create reusable code to save time and make your queries easier to read
- Use cursors to access specific rows withing a result.
- Learn how to debug, that is troubleshoot, a stored procedure.
Stored Procedures Unpacked: Learn to Code T-SQL Stored Procs Course Requirements
- You should already be familiar with basic queries, such as SELECT, GROUP BY, and ORDER BY clauses.
- Knowledge of basic programming concepts, such as IF/THEN is a plus, but not mandatory.
Stored Procedures Unpacked: Learn to Code T-SQL Stored Procs Course Description
In this Course you will Learn to:
- Use stored procedures to implement business logic.
- Develop stored procedures from scratch!
- Learn some basic troubleshooting skills.
- Know the right way to use cursors.
- Apply database transaction techniques to commit or rollback your database changes.
- Trap and handle errors.
Nothing is worse than
- Being excited to learn something new but not knowing where to start.
- Wasting time learning the wrong features.
- Being overwhelmed with options and not know which to use.
- Knowledge – Knowing how to quickly write stored procedures to take your SQL to the next level.
- Confidence – Feeling good that you’re on the right track.
- Accomplishment – Having a sense of accomplishment that you’ve learned something most cannot.
- Fun – Having fun learning about cursors, stored procedures, and triggers!
By the time you’ve complete this course you’ll have an appreciation of developing stored procedures, overcome your fear, and able to write stored procedures that pass parameters, handle errors, and rollback unintended database changes.
Now that’s cool!
Recommended Course: Statistics for Data Analysis Using Python
Who this course is for:
- Beginner SQL query authors are curious about combining SQL statements into transactions.
- Developers looking for a better way to develop and manage database code.
- Analysts looking to create advanced data sources from SQL Server from Power BI.
- Developers wanting to learn about database cursors.
- Anyone who thinks that stored procedures are really scary (they aren’t!) 🙂
Stored Procedures Unpacked: Learn to Code T-SQL Stored Procs Course Buy with Above Links In Udemy