Structured Data Handling Using SQL For Accountants paid course free. You will Learn ORACLE, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, and Database Modelling in this complete course.
- Data Analysis Cycle.
- Working Structured Data within any Database system.
- Database Modelling .
- Handling Data Using Structured Query Language.
- Creating Business Logic.
- Filtering and Restricting Data.
- Transforming and Grouping Data.
- Create Digital Database.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Setting Connection to Database Server.
- Create Complex Data mining Queries.
Structured Data Handling Using SQL For Accountants course Requirements
- English B1
Structured Data Handling Using SQL For Accountants course Description
As a part of experiments in academic research titled ” Enhanced Methods to Develop Productive Programmers “.
this course was created in order to take a place within the educational process of creating technology experts from any field especially finance and statistics.
the course consists of the sections below:
Structured Data Handling Using SQL:
– Discovering data entities.
Different database management systems exist in most companies and banks, the cycle of working with data, connect to Oracle servers, discover data entities and retrieve data using SELECT statements.
– Filtering datasets.
In this section, students will learn how to filter data and restrict results according to specific conditions using where clause and logical operators.
– Transforming data on needs.
Data mining or working to discover and create data pattern require detailed knowledge of numeric and character functions that can be used in SQL, in this section all functions help to transform original data will be explained and run against database server for practice.
– Change data in where it lives.
– Summarize multiple data records.
– Joining datasets.
– Further joins of datasets.
– Apply business logic to data.
– Creating new data view and entity.
The workshop is proper for people willing to work in the field of data analysis and programming, however, no prior data analysis skills or programming knowledge is required for subscription as the training is supposed to achieve that and create specialized accountants in handling database systems using the structured query language.
Who this course is for:
- Finance Experts
- Business Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
Structured Data Handling Using SQL For Accountants