Succeed As A Data Science Writer On a Medium paid course free. You will become Data scientists + other data & tech pros who can grow success writing at Medium in this complete course.
- How to create an account on Medium, and join the partner program.
- How to write articles that will share your knowledge, and earn side-income.
- How to use the Medium editor, source images, structure an article, choose headings, etc.
- How to share code, include references to other social media, cross-reference other articles, etc.
- How to use Medium as a community builder.
- How to use Medium as a resource bank.
- How to use Medium as a lead generator.
Succeed As A Data Science Writer On Medium Course Requirements
- No prerequisites. This course will help you create a Medium user account – if you do not already have one.
Succeed As A Data Science Writer On Medium Course Description
This course provides instruction and guidance on how data scientists plus other data and tech professionals can build and advance their career as a writer on Medium. This course is primarily aimed at those who aspire to write for Medium. Those who already write for Medium will also find valuable advice and information here. If you are looking to build or expand your writing via other platforms, this course will also be valuable for you.
Expect in-depth lessons on the following topics:
– Finding new topics & article ideas.
– How to make an account at Medium.
– How to join the partner program which will help you earn an income from your articles.
– How to find your voice & how to find your vision (workbook included).
– How to find and make images for your articles.
– An in-depth review of the Medium editor.
– How to share code.
– How to use Medium as a useful resource bank.
As I explain in the introductory video:
“Welcome to class… I’ve designed this class specifically for folks working in data science and other tech professions. If you’re working in another field I believe you will get a lot from this course as well. Despite not having met yet, I believe you have already written your first article. My name is Adam Ross Nelson. I am a data scientist and I am a frequent author on Medium. This video will help you find and plan your first article.
As I said, a moment ago, the goal of this video is to help you find your first article. Which you have probably already written, by the way. To do this, we will use your existing social media assets… I’m going to show how you can find your most popular posts. Your most popular posts will be your first Medium article. Your existing social probably already contains a high proportion of the content you’ll need for that article…
By the way, if you’ve already published and written your first article, this video will help you find the topic and content for your next article. The reason I send folks to their existing social media for article content is quite strategic. Social media probably represents your lane. In gist, your lane is the topics that you’re known for… The vast majority of the time it is important to stay in your lane. The next reason is… because your existing social media already has data related to what readers what to engage with and read.”
Who this course is for:
- Data scientists, and other data professionals who are looking to be a writer at Medium.
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy