Svelte.JS uses a modular approach to make it easy to add new features or modify existing ones. This means that you can use Svelte without having to understand the underlying codebase (although understanding how it works is certainly helpful!). All of the core functionality is implemented in modules, so you can access them using the import keyword (or require() if you’re using Node).
- SvelteJS from scratch, with zero knowledge, assumed
- All the theory and practical applications of Svelte
- Core concepts and advanced techniques to build Svelte applications
Svelte.js – The Complete Guide (incl. Sapper.js) Course Requirements
Svelte.js – The Complete Guide (incl. Sapper.js) Course Description
In this course, you’ll learn all about Svelte, how it works, its core features, and how to run your final app on a real server!
What will you learn?
- What is Svelte and why would you use it?
- All the core features and base syntax
- How to render conditional and list content
- How to write reactive and fast web applications
- All about components, how to pass data around and how to create re-usable building blocks
- How to efficiently manage data in your application via Svelte stores
- How to reach out to a backend server and send + fetch data
- How to pre-render your app on a server and improve SEO
Is this course for you?
Svelte is a popular alternative to React.js, Angular and Vue and learning it will benefit any frontend web developer.
You don’t need to know these frameworks to learn Svelte though – but if you do know them, you’ll learn about an interesting alternative which might allow you to build your web projects with less code (and get an even faster app along the way!).
If you’re interested in building modern, reactive user interfaces that load quickly and run fast, SvelteJS is a tool you shouldn’t overlook!
What’s in the course?
- Learn Svelte from scratch – zero knowledge assumed!
- Theory and practice modules
- A complete course project (the “meetup planner”)
- Assignments and tasks
- All source code is attached to lectures and modules
- 30 day trial phase – get your money back with no questions asked if you’re not happy!
Who’s teaching you?
It can be used to replace these frameworks or to enhance apps built with them – and I simply love lightweight apps and clean syntax rules.
Who this course is for:
Svelte.js – The Complete Guide (incl. Sapper.js) Course Buy wit Above Link In UdemyHash Code Work Only