Swift 5 for Absolute Beginners. Learn to Code with Swift Programming Language using Apple’s Xcode 13 & Get Ready for Building iOS 15 Apps in 2021. Programming is a never-ending skill that you need to develop. You can learn programming at any age. You just need to focus on learning and then keep practicing what you learn. Your age or existing skill level doesn’t matter. With practice, you can be a good programmer.
- Swift 5 Fundamentals
- Basics of programming
- How to install Xcode
- How to write Swift code in Playgrounds
- You don’t need to have any programming background.
- This course will teach you how to write code in Swift programming language.
- You don’t need to have any prior programming experience. We will start from the very beginning and teach you the basic concepts of programming.
- This course has lots of code examples.
- There are quizzes associated with the lessons. By taking the quizzes, you will have a clear conception about the lessons.
Programming is a never-ending skill that you need to develop. You can learn programming at any age. You just need to focus on learning and then keep practicing what you learn. Your age or existing skill level doesn’t matter. With practice, you can be a good programmer.
This course is for complete beginners to programming. We will start by guiding you through the steps necessary to write your first line of Swift code. To write Swift code, we need Xcode. So we will show you how to install Xcode. Then you will be introduced to concepts like variables, constants, data types, operators, conditionals, loops, functions, arrays, dictionaries, optionals, structs, and more. All the code in the course works inside of Xcode’s easy-to-use playgrounds.
Swift was developed by Apple and was first introduced at Apple’s 2014 Worldwide Developers Conference. Swift is primarily used for building apps on Apple platforms. It’s the native language to build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV and Apple Watch. Swift version 2.2 was made open-source in December 2015.
If you want to build native apps for Apple platforms, then Swift is the language you would use. Swift is also being used for building server-side applications. Swift is easy to learn and friendly to new programmers. It’s a safe, fast, and interactive programming language.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to learn Swift programming.
- Anyone who is completely new to programming.
Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/swift-5-for-absolute-beginners/Hash Code Work Only