SwiftUI – Build Tinder Clone – iOS 14 – Xcode 12 paid course free. You will Build a functional Tinder clone – Beautiful Views – MVVM architecture – Tons of features in this complete course.
- Building real views with SwiftUI
- Managing SwiftUI data flow throughout a working application
- Quickly building reusable views
- Implementing MVVM with SwiftUI
- Binding your data to your UI
SwiftUI – Build Tinder Clone – iOS 14 – Xcode 12 Course Requirements
- Understanding basic SwiftUI concepts
- Basic Swift programming knowledge
- Basic iOS Development knowledge
SwiftUI – Build Tinder Clone – iOS 14 – Xcode 12 Course Description
Let’s build a real iOS app using SwiftUI with all of the new iOS 14 features!
In this course you will be building a functional iOS Tinder clone with most of the features of the real app. The focus of this course is learning & perfecting SwiftUI concepts. You will learn how to build beautiful and complex views using Apples latest user interface framework. SwiftUI is the future of iOS development so it’s time to add this skill to your developer portfolio!
The best way to learn iOS development is to build real applications. This course will teach you strong architecture fundamentals and you will learn how to efficiently load & pass data around a larger app with several screens.
To keep the focus on how to build views with SwiftUI, we will skip implementing a server or a networking layer. We will be loading our data locally to render our UI. With the clean MVVM architecture, you will easily be able to implement your own networking layer without having to refactor any code.
* Xcode Version: 12.2
* iOS Version 14+
* Minimum MacOS 10.15 required for SwiftUI previews. I’m using Mojave 11.2.1
* Architecture followed: MVVM
SwiftUI is 100% the future of iOS Development. Don’t delay any more.
Start learning today!
This course is in no way affiliated with Tinder® or Match Group, LLC. No source code of the real Tinder application is ever shown. This code is my interpretation of how I would build the app using SwiftUI.
Who this course is for:
- Average to advanced SwiftUI developers
- iOS Developers comfortable with UIKit looking to learn SwiftUI
- Beginners looking to start learning iOS development with SwiftUI
- Developers looking to sharpen their design skills