Tableau 2020 Certified Associate Exam Guide A-Z (w Datasets) free download paid course from google drive. You will Get ready for Tableau 2020 Certification: Desktop Specialist & Certified Associate. Hands-On Datasets & Exam Guarantee in this complete course.
- Essential knowledge and skills to pass the Tableau Certified Associate Exam
- Spotify, AirBnb, Kaggle, WorldBank, Glassdoor, NBA, Rotten Tomatoes, Kiva Loans – Datasets Included This Course!
- Learn how to solve Real-Life Business, Industry and World challenges using Tableau
- How and when to use different chart types such as Heatmaps, Bullet Graphs, Bar-in-bar charts, Dual Axis Charts and more!
- Tableau fundamentals – Discrete vs Continuous fields, Dimensions vs Measures, Aggregation and Granularity, etc
- How to Organize & Simplify your data in Tableau: Computed sort, Manual sort, Hierarchies, Groups vs Sets, Dynamic sets, Static sets, etc
- Analytics in Tableau: Reference Lines, Reference Bands, Trend Lines, Instant Analytics, Box Plots, Forecasting, etc
- How to do Data Prep in Tableau: Joins, Blends, Unions, Pivots, Wildcards, Merging Mismatched Fields, Using Calculations in Join clauses, etc
- Types of Data Connections & Files in Tableau: *.TWB vs *.TWBX, *.TDS vs *.TDSX, *.HYPER vs *.TDE
- Mapping techniques: Layering, Lasso, Radial Selection, Custom Territories, Dual Axis Maps
- Calculations: Arithmetic, String & Date Calculations, Logic Statements, Calculations with Parameters, Calculations in a Blend, etc
- When & How to use Table Calculations: Percent of Total, Rank, Running Total, Scope & Direction of Table Calculations and more!
- Level Of Detail (LOD) Expressions: FIXED, INCLUDE, EXCLUDE, The LOD Planning Technique, ATTR() function, Order of Operations & LODs and more!
- Dashboard Layouts: Sizes, Default Layouts, Desktop / Tablet / Mobile Layouts, Visual Best Practices for Dashboards, Exam Trick Questions
- Dashboard Actions: Filter / Highlight / Parameter / Set Actions, Worksheet Actions, and more!
Tableau 2020 Certified Associate Exam Guide A-Z (w Datasets) Course Requirements
- PC with internet connection
- Desire to learn Tableau through action
- Persistence in learning
Tableau 2020 Certified Associate Exam Guide A-Z (w Datasets) Course Description
January 2021 Update:
2 Exam Questions Solutions Detailed Walkthroughs added to the course. In total 72 videos, covering 72 exam questions.
Skyrocket your Career by becoming Tableau Certified!
Tableau is, perhaps, the most powerful & popular tool for data visualization.
So… Do you want to become an expert in Tableau ?
You’ve come to the right place…
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to pass the Tableau Certified Associate Exam with a perfect score.
We are SO Confident you will pass that this course comes with a Guarantee*.
Simply sign up, complete the course, take your exam within 30 days of enrolment, and if you still don’t pass…
…We will PAY FOR YOUR 2nd EXAM ATTEMPT* (See T&C’s below)…
Insane? Crazy? Unreal?
No other course out there will give you this guarantee.
But we are SURE that with this course You WILL Get Certified.
Moreover, after completing this course:
- You WILL constantly impress your colleagues and managers with your knowledge…
- You WILL know exactly what you are doing whenever you are building a visualization…
- You WILL understand Tableau better than 99% of practitioners out there…
- You Will FEEL amazing every time you work with Tableau
If you haven’t yet passed your Tableau Desktop Specialist yet, this course will prepare you for that too!
So you get two exams in one course: Desktop Specialist & Certified Associate
Isn’t that Amazing?
You don’t need to be an expert to pass the exam.
This course covers every single topic from the official exam preparation guide:
- Tableau Fundamentals
- Data Connections
- Organizing & Simplifying Data
- Field & Chart Types
- …and more!
Wait! There’s more! —> EPIC Datasets!
This isn’t one of those boring courses with the same dataset that you’ve seen a Million times before.
Hands-On Experience is one of the most important things in Data Science / Business Intelligence / Data Analytics work.
In fact, often the Dataset is at least as important as the concept you are learning! Right?!
That’s why for this course we’ve specifically curated some of the most exciting datasets you will ever find!
Almost every section comes with a New Dataset & a New Challenge.
You will GET Hooked By this course!
Plus, the datasets come from some of the kick-butt companies! Check this out:
- The NBA
- Rotten Tomatoes
- …and more!
Not enough awesomeness for you? Enough?
Doesn’t matter! There’s more anyway 🙂
With this course you will get TONS of Practice: dozens of mini-challenges, quizzes, homework exercises, exam tips, and additional resources.
As a special bonus you will get 2 practice exams to assess where you stand.
That’s two unique practice exams which you will NOT find anywhere else.
We developed them specifically for this course based on the REAL Certified Associate Exam experience.
Best. Tableau. Course. You. Will. Ever. Find. Boom!
Months (literally) of work have gone into this Hands-On course.
We have collated an enormous library of information on Tableau for you.
Practice with some of the most Exciting Datasets & Challenges out there.
You will NOT find anything like this course online. It’s Unique!
And all of that for under $199 ?
So what are you waiting for?
If you are serious about learning Tableau…
…sign up today and Boost Your Career!
– Kirill Eremenko & The SuperDataScience Team
*Terms & Conditions of “Exam Guarantee”: SuperDataScience Pty Ltd provides the following guarantee with this course: if you take your Tableau Certified Associate exam within 30 days of enrolling and completing this course 100% and you sit the exam and receive a score above zero but below the minimal score required to pass the exam, then SuperDataScience Pty Ltd will pay for your second exam attempt provided the following conditions are met: you paid at least $1 for this course and it was not refunded, AND prior to sitting the exam, you diligently watched and followed along with all of the tutorials in the course (re-created all visualizations on your own copy of Tableau and saved them in a public Tableau profile), AND you completed all practical activities including but not limited to challenges within the sections, quizzes, homework exercises and all provided practice exams. SuperDataScience may request evidence of the fulfilling the above conditions, thereby it’s important that you save your work when taking the course and doing the practical assignments.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to Boost your Career by becoming Tableau Certified!
- Take this course if you want to learn Tableau completely from scratch
- Take this course if you are an advanced user who wants to make sure there are ZERO Gaps in your Tableau knowledge
- Take this course if you love Hands-On Challenges with Super-Exciting Datasets! (Uniquely curated for this course)
Instructors: Kirill Eremenko