The Complete Android N Developer Course FreeCourse. Learn Android App Development with Android 7 Nougat by building real apps including Uber, Whatsapp and Instagram in this complete course.
You will learn
22 sections • 272 lectures • 32h 30m total length
- What Does The Course Cover?
4 lectures • 10min
- What does the course cover?
- How To Get All The Free Stuff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Asking Great Questions & Debugging Your Code
- Introduction To Android Studio
19 lectures • 1hr 56min
- IMPORTANT: Android Studio Versions
- Installing Android Studio On MacOS
- Installing Android Studio On Windows
Android Studio Overview
Opening Sample Projects
Opening Sample Projects (Android Studio files)
Formatting Text (Android Studio files)
Buttons (Android Studio files)
TextFields (Android Studio files)
Displaying Messages (Android Studio files)
Images (Android Studio files)
Currency Converter (Android Studio files)
Introduction To Android Studio Quiz
- Java Deep Dive
18 lectures • 2hr 31min
Hello World With Java
Hello World With Java (Java files)
Variables (Java files)
Arrays And Maps
Arrays And Maps (Java files)
If Statements (Java Files)
Higher Or Lower
Higher Or Lower (Android Studio files)
Loops (Java files)
Classes And Objects
Classes and Objects (Java files)
App Number Shapes
App Number Shapes (Java Code and Android Studio files)
Java Deep Dive Quiz
CCA Java Level 1
- Media: Images, Video and Sound
19 lectures • 3hr 1min
Layout (Android Studio files)
Fading Animations (Android Studio files)
Other Animations (Android Studio files)
Game Connect 3
Game Connect 3 (Android Studio files)
Video (Android Studio files)
Controlling Audio (Android Studio files)
Audio Volume Seeking
Audio Volume Seeking (Android Studio files)
Grid Layouts (Android Studio files)
App Basic Phrases
App Basic Phrases (Android Studio files)
- Advanced Android Features
29 lectures • 5hr 22min
List Views (Android Studio files)
Times Tables Apps
Times Tables App (Android Studio Files)
Timers In Android
Timers In Android (Android Studio files)
App: Egg Timer
App: Egg Timer (Android Studio files)
Showing & Hiding UI Elements
Showing & Hiding UI Elements (Android Studio files)
App: Brain Trainer
App: Brain Trainer (Android Studio files)
Try And Catch
Try And Catch (Java files)
Downloading Web Content
Downloading Web Content (Android Studio files)
Downloading Images (Android Studio files)
Advanced String Manipulation
Advanced String Manipulation (Java code)
App Guess The Celebrity
App Guess The Celebrity (Android Studio files)
Processing JSON Data
Processing JSON Data (Android Studio files)
App Whats The Weather
App Whats The Weather (Android Studio files)
Advanced Android Features Quiz
CCA Java Level 2
- Maps & Geolocation
17 lectures • 2hr 39min
Using Maps In Your Apps
Using Maps In Your Apps (Android Studio files)
Customising Your Maps
Customising Your Maps (Android Studio files)
Getting The User’s Location
Getting The User’s Location (Android Studio files)
Showing The Users Location On A Map
Showing The Users Location On A Map (Android Studio files)
Getting Information About Locations
Getting Information About Locations (Android Studio files)
App: Hiker’s Watch
App: Hiker’s Watch (Android Studio files)
Adding A New Activity
Adding A New Activity (Android Studio files)
App: Memorable Places
App: Memorable Places (Android Studio files)
Maps & Geolocation Quiz
- Permanent Data Storage
17 lectures • 2hr 54min
Storing Data Permanently
Storing Data Permanently (Android Studio files)
Customising The Action Bar
Customising The Action Bar (Android Studio files)
Using Alert Dialogs
Using Alert Dialogs (Android Studio files)
App: Notes (Android Studio files)
SQLite Databases (Android Studio files)
Advanced SQLite (Android Studio files)
Webviews (Android Studio files)
App: News Reader
App: News Reader (Android Studio files)
Permanent Data Storage Quiz
- Instagram Clone
19 lectures • 2hr 25min
Setting Up Parse Server On AWS
Setting Up Parse On AWS (Android Studio files)
Advanced Parse Techniques
Advanced Parse Techniques (Android Studio files)
Advanced Queries (Android Studio files)
Parse Users (Android Studio files)
Login & Signup
Login & Signup (Android Studio files)
Advanced Keyboard Management
Advanced Keyboard Management (Android Studio files)
Showing The User List
Showing The User List (Android Studio files)
Importing Photos From The Camera
Importing Photos From The Camera (Android Studio files)
Viewing Users’ Feeds
Viewing Users’ Feeds (Android Studio files)
Instagram Clone Quiz
- Uber Clone
11 lectures • 2hr 25min
Introducing Uber (Android Studio files)
Uber Login Page
Uber Login Page (Android Studio files)
The Rider Activity
The Rider Activity (Android Studio files)
The Driver Activities
The Driver Activities (Android Studio files)
Showing The Driver’s Location To The Rider
Showing The Driver’s Location To The Rider (Android Studio files)
Uber Clone Quiz
- Flappy Bird Clone
15 lectures • 1hr 40min
Introducing GDX (Android Studio files)
Working With Sprites
Working With Sprites (Android Studio files)
Interacting With Sprites
Interacting With Sprites (Android Studio files)
Bringing In The Pipes
Bringing In The Pipes (Android Studio files)
Collision Detection (Android Studio files)
Scoring (Android Studio files)
Game Over Screen
Game Over Screen (Android Studio files)
Flappy Bird Quiz
- The Extras
13 lectures • 1hr 5min
Working With Bluetooth
Working With Bluetooth (Android Studio files)
Using Version Control
Using Version Control (Android Studio files)
Setting Up Firebase
Setting Up Firebase (Android Studio Files)
Including Ads With Admob
Including Ads With Admob (Android Studio files)
Local Notifications (Android Studio files)
Multi Screen Mode
Multi Screen Mode (Android Studio Files)
- Android Wear Mini-Course
19 lectures • 1hr 32min
Hello World With Android Wear
Hello World With Android Wear (Android Studio files)
Adapting Apps For Different Watch Faces
Adapting Apps For Different Watch Faces (Android Studio files)
App People Counter
App People Counter (Android Studio files)
Working With Cards
Working With Cards (Android Studio files)
Working With Lists
Working With Lists (Android Studio files)
Voice Input (Android Studio files)
Communicating With The Users Phone
Communicating With The Users Phone (Android Studio files)
Notifications (Android Studio files)
Custom Watch Faces
Custom Watch Faces (Android Studio files)
- Submitting Your App To Google Play
2 lectures • 12min
How To Submit Your App To Google Play
- Setting Up A Marketing Website
3 lectures • 26min
Setting Up WordPress
Customising Your Site
- Twitter Clone
9 lectures • 1hr 5min
Signup Login (Android Studio files)
Following & Unfollowing Users
Following & Unfollowing Users (Android Studio files)
Sending Tweets (Android Studio files)
View Your Twitter Feed
View Your Twitter Feed (Android Studio files)
- WhatsApp Clone
7 lectures • 58min
Login & Signup
Login & Signup (Android Studio files)
The User List
The User List (Android Studio files)
The Chat Activity
Sending Images (Android Studio files)
- Where do you go from here?
2 lectures • 2min
Where do you go from here?
Where do you go from here?
- Pre-Introduction – App Marketing For Your App!
2 lectures • 17min
Before We Start
Table Of Contents: Easily Locate What You Are Looking For Here
- Introduction To Your Success!
3 lectures • 15min
What Does This Course Cover & What You Can Expect?
My Advice On Achieving Success
- Let’s Get The Show On The Road!
6 lectures • 14min
Making The App
App Marketing 101: Right Timing And Momentum
Set A Goal For Your App
Should You Place Your App On Itunes Or Android Or Both First?
Tell A Good Story And Is Your App Noteworthy?
Why A/B Split Testing Is Important? Plus, My Favorite Free Tool
- 3 questions
- Expert App Store Optimization (ASO) Search Engine Strategies
12 lectures • 35min
App Store Search Engine (ASO) Key Strategies
Expert App Store Title Strategies
Expert App Description Strategies
Want To Avoid Doing This For Both Apple And Android App Descriptions
App Keywords Strategies Including My Favorite Keyword Finders
App Icon Strategies
Expert App Screenshot Strategies With Favorite Screenshot Tool
App Category Strategies
App Reviews – Learn Where To Get Positive Reviews With Ease Part 1
App Ratings – Learn Where To Get 5 Star Ratings With Ease Part 2
Expert App Localization Strategies
Expert App Pricing Strategies
ASO (App Store Optimization)
- 4 questions
- Top Expert Marketing Strategies For Your App Part 1
26 lectures • 49min
Old Fashioned Expert App Marketing Strategies That Still Work
Increase Social App Engagement Expert Strategies
More Ways On How To Increase Your Social Engagement For Your App
Paying For Advertising Strategies
Free Press And Free Publicity For Your App Strategies
This One Personal Trade Secret Generates 100 Downloads A Day!
Website Creation And Promoting It Successfully!
Social Sharing From Inside Your Own App
Expert Strategies On Cross Promoting With Others
Always Do This With All Your Permissions
Expert Banner Advertising Tips
Promote Your App In Google Search Results
Promote Your App Within Other Apps on the Google Display Network
Promote Using Facebook Mobile App Ads
Sway Your Users Back To Your App Using FB Mobile App Engagement Ads
Advertise On This Network & Reach Over 1.24 Billion Potential Users
What Are App Extensions & How To Add Them To My App On Bing?
Growing Your Email List Strategy
Youtube Channel Creation Expert Strategy
Expert Press Release And Perfect Timing Strategy
Should You Go Freemium Or Premium?
Expert Podcast Search Strategy
Expert Forum Posting Strategies
Google Organic Search On Your App Store URL Expert Strategy
Ways To Getting Free Press Coverage Strategy
Top Marketing Strategies Part 1
- 5 questions
The Complete Android N Developer Course
Building on last year’s runaway success: The Complete Android Developer Course (Udemy’s best-ever-selling Android course, with over 50,000 happy students), The Complete Android N Developer Course has been refined, honed and microscopically polished to deliver even more valuable content, all designed for the latest Android 7.
A huge range of technologies are covered, including open source Parse Server, Firebase, Admob, GDX (game development), Bluetooth and a whole lot more.
This time, using hot-off-the-press Android Nougat (putting unparalleled levels of performance, productivity and security directly into your hands), The Complete Android N Developer Course includes building a WhatsApp clone PLUS three brand spanking new chapters on how to market your apps—and start piling in the cash.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
· You don’t have enough time: Not an issue. We’ve designed this course so you can learn everything you need in as little as SIX WEEKS.
· You’re still weighing up the value: Listen. We’ve made this course bigger, better and more affordable—with even more content and more insider money-making tips—than EVER before. In fact, if you don’t 100% get everything you need from it… we’ll give you your MONEY BACK.
· You don’t have any previous experience: Seriously, not a problem. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to pro developers. (And yes, even pro developers take this course to quickly absorb the latest skills, while refreshing existing ones).
“Detailed instructions for beginners, easy to follow as all Rob’s courses. I would definitely recommend this course :)”
“As a full time developer, I dreamed of writing a game, but never got anywhere. Too much analysis, object-oriented development training. Then Rob built flappy birds right before my eyes. Now I have a game going into the app store. This course is great for pro-developers too!”
Straight up: No other course will take you to expert app developer in as fast a time as this. Have other courses done this for you?
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
Firstly, using Java and Android Studio, I’ll teach you how to build real, marketable apps by cloning WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram.
And by the way—just like my other record-smashing courses—this course is project based, which means you build your own apps in REALTIME…As. You. Learn.
Over half a million students tell me this is THE most motivating and effective way to absorb information.
· You’ll start by downloading Android Studio and building an easy-peasy Currency Converter app.
· Next up: you’ll build a Favourite Places app and a Brain Training app, before working your way up to WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram clones — using Parse Server.
· You’ll also get a full guide on submitting your apps to Google Play, plus THREE BRAND NEW WALK-THROUGH chapters explaining exactly how to effectively market your apps—and generate revenue with Google Ads.
· You’ll learn all the latest Android N features, including App Permissions and Android Pay.
· And finally, we’ll take a look at Android Wear – the future of wearable computing.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $200?
“Amazing course that teaches you everything you want to learn about making android apps from the basic to the advanced. Even if you have no knowledge you can learn so much from this course.”
What else will I get if I buy this course now?
· FULL LIFETIME ACCESS (including video downloads and updates) for a ludicrously affordable one-off fee.
· PEACE OF MIND: Learn from the creator of three of the most popular online courses, successfully teaching over 200,000 students and receiving 10,000 5* reviews.
· CONTINUOUS PROJECT SUPPORT: Whenever you need it, in the course forums.
· SUPERIOR LEARNING: Build your own real apps as you go, with not a yawnsome programming concept in sight.
· £300 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE APP TEMPLATES, icons and backgrounds (designed for Android N)
· ONE YEAR’S FREE WEB HOSTING on Eco Web Hosting’s Advanced Package, worth £119. *Limited to one year per student not per course*
“So much more understandable than the other 6+ classes I have taken elsewhere. This course is a must! Thank you!”
Why learn to make Android apps?
· Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone.
· You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
· Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
· Android app discovery is way superior to the App Store, so your app has a far better chance of getting seen—and bought.
· Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads.
“Top class professional presentation of a well-constructed course. Consistently pitched at the right level to remain interesting and challenging, this course quickly brings the student to a point where generating their own applications is realistic and fun.”
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to learn to code to become an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. So once you’re up and coding like a demon app developer, it’ll ALSO teach you how to make money from your apps.
It’s also for anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work opens news doors to our awesome digital world
“Rob has a knack for explaining material in an easily digestible way. The mini challenges he presents within his lectures are an excellent way to commit things to memory. The lectures are well paced – fast enough to maintain your interest but not so fast that you get left in the dust!”
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you’re still not convinced, I urge you to check out my 5* reviews. There’s over half a million of them on Udemy, alone. No other course on the World Wide Web has achieved such consistent ratings.
Coding and app development is the future. Whether you’ve got plans to create the next Facebook, or you want to get ahead at work and increase your earning potential, I GUARANTEE anyone will find The Complete Android N Developer Course course show-stoppingly useful.
A quick summary of why The Complete Android N Developer Course is the number one resource for budding app developers, like you:
· Time-tested, quick-to-pick up learning strategies
· Quality insider tips, that only the pros normally know
· Home-based learning—so you can go as fast or slow as you please
· Simple, jargon-free language and HD definition