The Complete Dart Language Guide for Google Flutter | Dart paid course free for all. You will Learn Dart ( programming language ) in depth. Includes: basic to advanced topics and projects. Prepared Dart Flutter App in this complete course.
- Flutter is a Google SDK for building native interfaces for iOS and Android using the Dart programming language. Flutter can integrate with existing iOS and Android code bases. It’s free and open-source.
- Flutter has been a production-ready, stable product on iOS and Android since its official launch in December 2018. Big companies such as eBay, BMW, Alibaba, and Toyota are using Flutter as the core framework for their mobile app development strategy.
- Flutter an ideal choice for startups, agencies, and small businesses, and as a result, the job market for Flutter developers is also expanding rapidly.
- Dart Language and Flutter Basics
- What is dart and Why is Dart ( Programming Language )
- Control and Loop Structures and Operators in dart flutter
- Functions in dart
- Collection Structures
- Dart Object Oriented Programming
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Interface and Abstract Class
- Functional Programming in flutter and dart
- Dart programming language with examples
- Object-Oriented programming concepts
- Functional programming concepts in Dart
- Flutter Firebase
- Flutter web
- Flutter Dart
- Dart Programming
The Complete Dart Language Guide for Google Flutter | Dart Course Requirements
- You do not need to have any programming background while doing these.
- No prior dart or flutter
- Desire to learn dart flutter
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition for flutter dart to get started today
The Complete Dart Language Guide for Google Flutter | Dart Course Description
Welcome to read Google Flutter’s complete Dart language guide. I prepared this course on the premise that you have no programming experience and you have studied Dart (programming language) in depth. Including basic to advanced topics and projects. Dart Flutter Ready App Flutter is a Google SDK used to create native interfaces for iOS and Android using the Dart programming language. Flutter can be integrated with existing iOS and Android code bases. It is free and open source.
Flutter web consists of three architectural layers: Flutter framework, which is written in Dart, and provides all the widgets used by developers to build applications; Flutter Firebase Engine, which is written in C++, and provides low-level rendering support. More information about Google Flutter Flutter is a Google SDK that uses the Dart programming language to create native interfaces for iOS and Android. Flutter can be integrated with existing iOS and Android code bases. It is free and open source. Frequently asked questions about Flutter on Udemy Why did Google create Flutter? Flutter was originally called “Sky” and was released in 2015. It only supports Android.
It aims to provide users and developers with a better mobile experience, bringing the best part of the web development experience to mobile devices. Its main goal is high performance and portability across multiple platforms. Although other cross-platform solutions such as React Native and Xamarin have become popular, they cannot provide the same fidelity and performance as apps built with native iOS and Android SDKs. Flutter changes this by making it possible to build beautiful, high-performance applications on multiple platforms using a single code base. Is there a demand for Flutter? Since its official launch in December 2018, Flutter has been a stable and producible product on iOS and Android.
Big companies such as eBay, BMW, Alibaba, and Toyota are using Flutter as the core framework of their mobile application development strategies. More than 100,000 Flutter applications have been released on the App Store and Play Store. After surpassing React Native in Google search trends, Flutter is now the fastest growing software project on GitHub. By choosing Flutter, companies can deliver mobile apps in record time because they no longer need to build separate apps to support iOS and Android. This makes Flutter an ideal choice for startups, agencies, and small businesses.
Therefore, the job market for Flutter developers is rapidly expanding. Which applications use Flutter? There are social media applications that use Flutter to create and share content, make appointments, and connect with people through real-life events and activities. Alibaba has created a shopping application called Xianyu, which has more than 50 million downloads per day and more than 10 million active users. Nubank is the largest independent digital bank outside of Asia, and its mobile application is built using Flutter. Another shopping app is HuYu, which rewards users for sharing gift cards and vouchers for shopping receipts.
You can also find music apps to record and learn to read music. Hamilton Musical and the famous Abby Road Studios used Flutter to create applications. There are apps for sports, finance, fitness, education, animal adoption, map gas stations to compare prices, and travel apps. The Google Ads app helps mobile app customers track their ads. Google Flutter provides higher quality for cross-platform development. Flutter applications use a single code base, which speeds time to market. Flutter allows you to easily create beautiful applications. It’s easy to create a beautiful user interface. The Dart programming language is very efficient.
Flutter provides an excellent developer experience through hot reloading. Flutter is open source. Flutter has a mature ecosystem. web and desktop. This course will let you get started quickly and teach you the basic knowledge required to understand and develop dart flutter programming in depth, laying a solid foundation for Flutter applications. This course is for beginners. There is no need to know any language before taking this course. In our course, the basic knowledge of dart programming is introduced in detail, and students can test their knowledge through code quizzes prepared for each subject. In our course, you will learn more about the basics of Dart and how to solve problems.
The course is designed to benefit developers at any level. We will start with Flutter and dart from scratch and learn how to create a development environment for Flutter in mobile development. In the course, I make sure to explain all topics that may seem complicated to you in the simplest and most detailed way. I used some diagrams to help you understand better. Fluter’s powerful features and capabilities enable you to build complex, customizable, modern, responsive and easy-to-use Web applications in mobile application marketing.
Take advantage of all the features of Dart in mobile development. In this course, use Dart to develop modern, complex, responsive and extensible web applications on Firebase. Our learn-by-doing course. Why take this course? Our answer is simple: teaching quality. Oak Academy in London is an online education company. OAK Academy provides education in the fields of IT, software, design, and development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and many different languages on the Udemy platform.
You have more than 1,000 hours of video education courses there. OAK Academy increases the number of its education series by releasing new courses and updating students to understand all the innovations in the released courses. When you sign up, you will experience the experience of experienced OAK Academy developers. Questions submitted by students to our lecturers will be answered by our lecturers within 48 hours at the latest.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now “The Complete Dart Language Guide for Google Flutter” course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
My students says that: Recommended for those who start Flutter from zero like me. I’m a backend programmer, and I know nothing about the mobile realm. Now I can build my own mobile app. I’m really excited!
Flutter & Dart
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience for dart
- If you want to building your application with Dart and Flutter application
- Anyone who wants to use Flutter which is a Google SDK for building native interfaces for iOS and Android using the Dart programming language
- Anyone who wants to build beautiful apps easily with Flutter
- Anyone who wants to learn Dart programming language which is very productive.