The Complete Dart Learning Guide [2021 Edition]. There are way too many programming languages and infinite use-cases for each one of them, every day developers are coming up with something new and we need to keep up with the flow.
- Programming Fundamental
- Learn Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Everything you need in Dart to get started with Flutter
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Dart and become an advanced developer
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
There are way too many programming languages and infinite use-cases for each one of them, every day developers are coming up with something new and we need to keep up with the flow.
Both of these technologies are relatively new when you compare them to the most popular languages and frameworks, they have been looking over for some years now but I would consider this combo to be ahead of its time like if you sold an electric car in 1995.
Let me tell you why:
What is Dart?
Let’s kick this off by explaining some qualities of Dart.
First, it is developed by Google and it launched in 2011. Google uses Dart to develop many of its main applications including Ads which as you can imagine must require quite a solid build.
Let’s not forget about ‘hot reload’.
You can test your code like if it was HTML and you were refreshing the page to see the changes. Yes, it is that easy.
Dart has been slept on by the dev community for too long but I think its time is coming with the mobile-first principle that is gaining such massive momentum. It runs fast on all platforms and is easy to pick up and learn by programmers.
Who this course is for:
- If you’re interested in ‘Flutter’ building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android