The Complete Digital Marketing Course – Learn From Scratch. All in One Digital Marketing Course for Professional Career: SEO, Affiliate, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, etc. Are you looking to keep your first step into digital marketing? Then this is the right course for you. This course explores the eight (8) important modules of Digital Marketing that all digital marketers should know.
Digital Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that uses the internet and online-based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones, and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life.
Value Packed Topics Covered in this Course :
? Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
1. What is Digital Marketing?
2. Digital Marketing Trends
3. Importance of Digital Marketing
4. Top reasons to learn Digital Marketing
5. Channels of Digital Marketing
-Social Media Marketing
6. Google Analytics
7. Conversion Rate Optimization
? Module 2: Search Engine Optimization
1. Why do you need SEO?
2. What is Search Engine Optimization?
3. Types of SEO
4. How does Search Engine work?
5. Tactics and Methods
6. How to optimize Keywords?
7. Title Optimization
8. SEO Tools
10. What is On-Page SEO?
12. What are On-Page ranking factors?
13. Proper insights about On-Page SEO
13. Best tricks and practices
14. What is Off-Page SEO?
16. Link and Non-link related Off-Page SEO factors
18. Off-Page vs On-Page SEO
? Module 3: Paid Marketing with Google Ads
1. Concept of Advertisements
2. Concepts of Paid Search
-Quality Score Example
-Types of Search Queries
-Navigational Search Queries
-Informational Search Queries
-Transactional Search Queries
3. Why Google Ads
4. Business Goals
5. Search Ads
6. Google Search Network
7. Google Ads Account Structure
8. Keyword Match Types
9. Google Ads Interface
10. Display Ads
11. Display Ads Targeting options
12. Video Ads
13. App Ads
14. Shopping Ads
15. Metrics for SEM
16. Introduction to Google Ad Sense
17. Types of Ads
18. How does AdSense work?
19. Getting paid AdSense
20. Methods of Payment of AdSense
21. Metrics of AdSense
22. Managing Google Ads
-Steps for setting up Paid Campaign
-Identify Measurable Goals
-Google Keyword Planner
-Views Ads in Data Analytics
-Multi Chain Funnel Report
? Module 4: Social Media Marketing
1. What is Social Media Marketing
2. Pillars of Social Media Marketing
3. Social Media Marketing Tools
4. Social Media Tips
5. How to choose the best platform?
? Module 5: Affiliate Marketing
1. Understand Affiliate Marketing
2. Key Terminology
3. How does Affiliate Marketing works
4. Setting up Affiliate Marketing as Merchant
5. Setting up Affiliate Marketing as Affiliate
? Module 6: Digital Marketing Planning & Strategy
1. Why Digital Marketing Plan is necessary?
2. What is the structure of a marketing plan?
3. How to make an effective marketing plan?
4. Best practices
5. Why do you need a digital marketing strategy?
6. What is a Digital Marketing Strategy?
7. How to get started?
8. Key points to note
9. How to structure a Digital Marketing Plan?
10. Tactics to tackle the challenges
? Module 7: Create an IDM Campaign
1. Need of IDM Campaign
2. Challenges in IDM
3. Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies
4. Examples of IDM Campaign
? Module 8: Digital Marketing Career
1. Who is a Digital Marketer?
2. Why choose Digital Marketing?
3. How to become a Digital Marketer?
4. Beginner-level Interview Questions
5. Executive-level Interview Questions
6. Managerial-level Interview Questions
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Marketing with Google Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Create an IDM Campaign
- Digital Marketing Career
Who this course is for:
- Students who is curious about Digital Marketing
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy