The Complete NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) Course for Art & Tech paid course free. You will learn NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) for Artists and Collectors – Step-by-Step Process to Master the NFT Art Business – Ethereum.
- How To Make an NFT (Non Fungible Token)
- How To Buy, Sell and Mint NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Ethereum & Blockchain
- How To Use OpenSea
- What Is The NFT Marketplace
- Set up A Digital Wallet (MetaMask)
- Differences between Hosted, Desktop and Hardware Wallets
- How To Use Coinbase
- How To Use Gemini
- DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
- NFTs For Art Galleries & Collectors
- Future Potential Of NFTs In The Gaming Industry
- Dapper Labs and The NBA Topshot NFTs
- Top selling NFTs From Beeple to The Nyan Cat
- The Carbon Footprint Of NFTs
- Horse Racing with NFTs
- Copyright Protection with NFTs
The Complete NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) Course for Art & Tech Course Requirements
- This course is fully accessible without any requirements necessary
The Complete NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) Course for Art & Tech Course Description
If you’re looking for the complete step by step guide to learning how to make (mint), buy and sell your own NFTs (Non Fungible Token) that gives a complete and comprehensive overview on Non Fungible Tokens – or you’re just curious about learning what all the commotion is about and have everything you need in one place from blockchain technology to minting your first NFT today –
Then this is the only course you need.
TJ and I have put together the definitive NFT course designed for artists and art collectors so that you can have a step by step guide to buying, selling and making Non Fungible Tokens, while saving you precious time. Learn everything from blockchain and cryptocurrency to Ethereum, setting up your very first digital wallet (hosted, desktop and hardware), exchanging Ether on the marketplace, minting and start making money from your art and brand directly without having to go through giant tech companies like Spotify. This is your art, your price selection, your value.
Learn how to make an NFT from a world renowned Producer/ Audio Engineer and Developer. I have generated millions of streams from my own personal homemade projects and will reveal some of my secrets to project success and pro tips for production and Non Fungible Tokens in this course. I also have been credited (Clash, Vulture, Mixmag, XLR8R, Broadway World) with making the very first ever music album NFT in the world ahead of Kings Of Leon which you can check out on OpenSea!
This new course was born out of a necessity to demonstrate the power of decentralized blockchain technology for arts and teachers all over the world. That NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens) should be something everyone can learn and use and not just for tech heads and the ultra rich. There’s a lot of hype out there with Non Fungible Tokens and wild stories, but we’re going to measure both the pros and cons in this course and focus not on the glamor, but how we can utilize this technology to create a better future landscape for our content creators and artists and gain much more sustainable revenue flow back through the process.
THIS COURSE COVERS EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO MAKE AN NON FUNGIBLE TOKEN OUT OF ANYTHING FOR ANYONE INTERESTED
This course takes a smart and direct focus on the tools and technologies available from little to no starting experience so that you can decide for yourself what works as you learn the actual key tools and skills required to succeed.
• Learn how to make (mint) buy and sell NFTs
• Learn about blockchain technology from Bitcoin to Ethereum
• Gain a basic understanding of cryptocurrency
• Learn how to set up your very first crypto wallet
• Make exchanges on real life platforms such as Gemini and Coinbase
• Learn what are NFTs from the perspective of the artist, the art collector, the museum, and the business side
• Gain A Solid Grasp On Exodus
• Learn the difference between hosted, desktop, and hardware digital wallets
• Learn How To Buy & Sell & Trade Cryptocurrency
• Make and upload your very first art Non Fungible Token
• Learn How to Literally turn anything into an Non Fungible Token (NFT)
• Try out a conceptual Non Fungible Token (NFT) project from start to finish
• Develop your own collection and storefront on OpenSea
• Learn alternative marketplaces and their use cases such as Rarible, SuperRare, Foundation and more
• Monetize your Non Fungible Token on the market today
• Add royalties to your NFTs
• Set up your very first NFT auction step by step
• Step by step videos on how to turn a music piece into an Non Fungible Token
• Real examples from viral experience and success models and templates you can reference
MAKE A SUCCESSFUL NFT REGARDLESS YOUR STARTING EXPERIENCE
These days there are so many technologies out there and opinions, and learning just one perspective or thinking that there is only one way to do things can limit your ability to progress. Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it’s going to take to truly level you up so that you’re well ahead of the game in 2021 when it comes to NFTs.
WHY LEARN FROM US?
Clarian is an instructor with recognized industry certification and the resume to back it. I’ve worked as a head engineer (mixing and mastering) and co-producer (writing and producing) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. I’m also a very passionate teacher and have put out one of the highest rated award and bestselling courses on Udemy on Modern Audio Production.
I’ve also been credited with minting the very first solo NFT album, , ‘Whale Shark’ (cited by Clash, Broadway World, Vulture, Mixmag, New York Mag, & More), and made history in doing so. Whale Shark is now up on OpenSea if you’re curious to check out the project and learn more!
Being a self taught producer, I’ve gained success with zero budget or studio to begin with, and spent years on my own interning and moonlighting at top world class studios, going through the grind of frustrations struggling to obtain the quality of production on my own as well as building my own audience until eventually gaining international notoriety for projects made on with nothing but a computer and headphones.
This is the actual simple and easy online course you need to learn about NFTs and even set up your own one. Learn the best technologies and techniques without all the hype and just a clear focus on the tools in benefit for the arts (all artists).
My teaching approach is clear, direct, and to the point (including industry secrets and tips I’ve picked up over the years all over the world) and I also promise we’ll have some fun along the way too!
Now is the time to jump in and start making things happen. So join now and get enrolled and let’s start minting NFTs today!
See you in the lessons!
TJ & Clarian
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making or learning about NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens)
- Artists and Art Galleries interested in learning about NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens)
- Content Creators interested in NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens)
- All Businesses Interested In Exploring NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens) & DeFi
Updated Link Provided Soon