The complete Python course including Django web framework free download paid course from google drive. You will Learn how to write Python and Django even if you’ve never written code before in this complete course.
- Beginner Python (even if you’ve never coded before)
- Intermediate Python
- Advanced Python
- OOP Python (Object Oriented Python)
- Class based views in Django
The complete Python course including Django web framework Course Requirements
- Must have a computer and keyboard (sorry, no phone keyboards allowed)
- Must be willing to ACTUALLY learn. This course is GEARED towards learning and has a task for you to do at the end of almost every lesson.
The complete Python course including Django web framework Course Description
Learn how to program with Python. Learn how to make Python-based websites with Django.
Who uses Python?
Pretty much everybody is using Python these days. Google, Netflix, Facebook, your local web development shop… everyone!
It makes sense to learn Python because there’s a lot of demand for it.
Who uses Django?
LOADS of organizations use Python. From Nasa, Google and Mozilla, to HUGE websites like Pinterest, Instagram, Dropbox, and Disqus.
So why should you learn Django? Because there’s HUGE demand for it, it’s incredibly popular, powerful and secure.
Why learn from Kalob Taulien? (that’s me!)
I’ve been writing Python and Django for a number of years now. I’m on the core Wagtail CMS team (Wagtail is Python’s #1 most popular content management system) and I’m one of the core leaders in Wagtail-based education. 100% of all my hobby projects use Django these days and I’m a professionally paid web contractor who writes Django. I also like to automate my daily tasks using Python.
Is this course for you?
Better question: is this course NOT for you? I’m only interested in teaching folks who want to learn Python and Django. I answer every question I get in all of my courses and I’m seeking students who are willing to work hard, do the tasks that are at the end of every lesson, and create the 4 main projects in this course.
What are the projects?
- Rock, paper, scissors written in Python. You’ll play against the computer.
- A Pokemon character lookup tool written in Python using an API.
- A banking application to keep track of deposits and withdrawals, written in Python.
- An Instagram clone written in Django.
- A Twitter clone written in Django.
What are the tasks?
Tasks are small “try it out” pieces of homework found at the end of almost every single lesson in this course. The idea is that you watch me write some code, and then you try to do the same for some real experience. Sometimes the tasks are small, sometimes the tasks are big.
Make sure you set aside about 5 extra minutes for every lesson to start and finish every task.
Is the source code included?
Of course it is! Feel free to steal any of my code and use it anyway you like!
Recommended Course: The Complete libGDX Game Development Course | Create 5 Games
Who this course is for:
- New web developers
- Junior Python developers
- Advanced Python developers who want to learn Django
- Web developers who want to learn Python and/or Django
The complete Python course including Django web framework Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy