The Complete ReactJS: Beginner to Advanced paid course free. An easy-to-follow code-along course for absolute beginners and candidates preparing for Tech Interviews.
- Learn the fundamentals of ReactJS to build powerful and fast web applications
- Get to know the best practices to develop applications using ReactJS
- Master the component architecture of ReactJS and build a multi component architecture application
- Apply for competent and highest paying jobs in the market by mastering the basics
The Complete ReactJS: Beginner to Advanced Course Requirements
- Understanding in HTML and CSS are required
- A computer – Mac / Windows
The Complete ReactJS: Beginner to Advanced Course Description
Are you a candidate for technical interviews at top companies such as Facebook, Netflix, and other companies that dominate your industry? Or are you interested in developing a new hobby that is useful in this fast-paced world?
Don’t hesitate anymore, this course is perfect for you! A complete and updated ReactJS course for beginners will guide you through the architecture. Learn about the library through the best learning experience provided by the course. This is not a single ReactJS course.
There will be a series of ReactJS courses. Starting from the basics, as we progress, we will launch exclusive courses for front-end developers, back-end developers, and full-stack developers. We hope this series can help you find your position! What makes the course special?
#1: Learn the basics immediately In addition to learning the basics, we will also start writing code together, and learn the best practices of using ReactJS to create rich applications in less than 6 hours.
#2: For candidates preparing for technical interviews, if you plan to work as a front-end developer in a large technology company, this course will help you hone your interview skills.
#3: The best way to learn ReactJS There are so many tutorials and YouTube videos for you to use, and learning ReactJS can be challenging. The ReactJS library is not difficult to master, as long as you get quality content and proper guidance. I have organized this course so that anyone, regardless of their career, can learn how to use ReactJS to create a website/application.
What’s included in the course
- Code-along videos that explain ReactJS concepts in-depth
- Learn the best practices to build Websites/Applications that are of production quality
- Small tips and guidelines to be more productive while using ReactJS
- Learn about ReactJS component style architecture
- Comprehension of the usage of Functional Components & Class Components
- Understanding the concepts of Props, State, Events, Data Binding, Dynamic Data Binding in detail
- Master the Component Lifecycle Methods of ReactJS
- Styling components using Sass and Styled Components
- Making HTTP requests inside ReactJS
And much more!
Why a series of React courses?
The answer is pretty simple. Not everyone has long hours to spend on one single and I aim to deliver lectures that are crisp and to the point. If you are a beginner with a curiosity to learn ReactJS or someone who wants to develop a new hobby – this course is for you. And if you are preparing for tech interviews, look no further- this course is tailored to suit your needs.
The upcoming courses in this series of ReactJS courses are going to focus on ReactJS with Redux and ReactJS with Hooks. This will give you the freedom to choose your tech stack and develop your niche rather than overwhelming yourself by trying to learn everything. However, if you are planning to start a career in front-end development, my suggestion for you would be to take up all three courses.
After the fundamental courses, you are going to have exclusive courses “ReactJS for FrontEnd developers” and “ReactJS for BackEnd developers”. The same pattern will be followed for Native apps using React Native and Desktop apps using Electron, which will be launched in the coming months. Don’t miss out on the courses and updates!
You don’t need any prior ReactJS knowledge!
?Ready to become an expert ReactJS developer in under 6 hours?!
Get a sneak-peak into the course through the preview videos!
What are you waiting for? Grab a coffee and ENROLL TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates applying for jobs in the tech industry and those aiming to secure the highest paying jobs in the market
- Students who wish to learn how to create highly responsive and fast Web Applications
- Students who wish to develop a new skill to improve their resume or as a hobby