The Complete Solidity Course paid course is free. You will Master Solidity and Smart Contracts – Blockchain Development: 2021 – Programming & Ethereum – Code Along – applications
- Code along and become an advanced and confident Solitiy developer from scratch
- Get interview-ready by understanding how Solidity and the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) really works under the hood
- Solidity fundamentals: variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, modifiers, loops, strings, and more
- Public & Private visibility (correctly securing data), struct and enums, special global and blockchain variables, suffixes, and addresses
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and assembly (low level language), events and logging blockchain emissions, send vs transfer methods, scoping and more
- Object-oriented programming: constructor functions, contract and classes, interfaces, abstract contracts (virtual and override), inheritance, and hash tables
- Blockchain Functionality: modifier functions, cryptographic functions, fallback functions, and function overloading
- advanced Patterns and topics: the withdrawal pattern, restricted access, error handling
- Get support and make connections online with an active focused community with developers and mentors
- Professional Blockchain techniques working with the Ethereum network and Web3 for debugging, deployment, and compiling with Remix IDE Ethereum.
- How to problem solve and dig through documentations like a developer
- How to write code with templated models (abstract contracts) and clearly document your thought process
- Practice your skills with 30+ challenges and assignments (source code solutions included)
- No programming needed to get started. You will learn everything from the ground up.
The Complete Solidity Course Description
Solidity is the world’s most popular blockchain language designed to build applications (Smart Contracts). It’s powering Ethereum and there is an exponential growth demand for high-paying jobs around the world, which is changing the way we do business.
Learning Solidity can be compared to learning web development languages years ago. As of today, you are way ahead of the game, which is why you also want to learn Solidity. And you have come to the right place!
Why is this the right Solidity course for you?
This is the most comprehensive Solidity-centric course on Udemy. It’s an all-in-one, topic-by-topic approach that will take you from the fundamentals of Solidity and programming to building complex DA applications.
You will learn Solidity from the beginning, step by step. I’ll walk you through smart contracts and fun code along with examples, a major theory on how Solidity works behind the scenes, and building and implementing your own smart contracts, from simple storage systems to live interactions with injected web3 and Uniswap.
You will also learn how to troubleshoot as a developer, how to build smart applications from scratch, the proper conventions for your code, how to debug code, and many other real-world skills that you will need in your job as a blockchain developer.
And unlike other courses, this one actually contains beginner, intermediate, advanced, and even expert topics, so you don’t need to buy any other courses to master Solidity from scratch.
But… You don’t have to go into all of these topics. This is a long course that focuses exclusively on solidity, because, after all, it is “The Complete Solid Course”. It is designed to offer you a combination of courses all in one! But you can become a professional blockchain developer by viewing only the course sections. You can use this course as the lifetime reference guide for certain topics as you continue to create projects and learn more that you can always come back to anytime you want to advance on a particular topic.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence you need to pass your solidity blockchain job interviews and become a professional smart contract and DA application developer. Why am I the right Solidity teacher for you?
My name is Clarian, I have worked as a chief engineer for years and I am completely passionate and dedicated to what I teach. Problem-solving and building complex design projects is my love and life. I am passionate and committed to building quality projects from scratch.
Recently, I have spent my time building comprehensive training models with clear explanations to help others evolve and grow the blockchain space. This is the most clearly focused and in-depth solidity course you’ll find on Udemy (and maybe the entire internet) that provides video code, lots of challenges, and exercises with solutions and discussions combined in one.
I know how students learn Solidness and what they need to master it.
And with that knowledge, I designed the ideal course curriculum. It’s an approach focused on the basics, multiple real-world examples, advanced pattern techniques, and hands-on projects, taking you from scratch to a professional and confident Solidity developer in a matter of weeks.
What do we learn exactly in this course?
- Build multiple complex Smart Contracts from scratch for your portfolio! In these projects, you will learn how to think and properly develop your ideas into written code including how to maximize your time by finding and reading documentation and best practices.
- Master the Solidity fundamentals: variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, modifiers, loops, strings, and more
- Learn Solidity from the beginning: Public & Private visibility (correctly securing data), struct and enums, special global and blockchain variables, suffixes, and addresses.
- How Solidity works behind the scenes: The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and assembly (low level language), events and logging blockchain emissions, send vs transfer methods, scoping and more.
- Deep dive into functions: modifier functions, cryptographic functions, fallback functions, and function overloading.
- Deep dive into object-oriented programming: constructor functions, contract and classes, interfaces, abstract contracts (virtual and override), inheritance, and hash tables from mapping to nested mapping (key for DApplication address tracking)
- Gain clear understandings of advanced patterns: the withdrawal pattern, restricted access, error handling and more. We will use this knowledge to build an Auction DApplication as well as plug into the live mainnet and access the Ethereum Blockchain Data via real world DApplications.
- Learn the Solidity techniques that are used by professional in blockchain: test network deployment, IDE, debugging and compiling.
Check out the course curriculum for an even more detailed overview of the content 🙂
This is what’s also included in the package:
- Consistently updated content with video and downloadable code files you can reference whenever you want.
- Clear explanations which come with exercises, solutions and discussions
- An online community of active developers and students available for support and discussion.
- Free support in the course Q&A
- 30+ Exercises to practice your new skills (solutions included)
This course is for you if…
- … you want to gain a clear and advanced understanding of Solidity
- … you have been trying to learn Solidity but: 1) still don’t really understand Solidity, or 2) still don’t feel confident to code smart contracts
- … you are interested in working on a blockchain project in the future
- … you already know Solidity and are looking for a course to clearly go over advanced topics. This course includes expert topics!
- … you want to get started with programming: Solidity is an awesome and very interesting first language!
Does any of the above sound good to you? If so, then whenever you’re ready, start this new adventure today, and join me and thousands of other developers in the most focused Solidity course that you will ever need!
This solidity course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: solidity – blockchain – Ethereum – blockchain developer – smart contract – Ethereum developer – solidity Ethereum – blockchain programming – Ethereum and solidity – Ethereum solidity. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas:
Ethereum – smart Contracts – blockchain – Dapp – cryptocurrency
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if want to gain a clear and advanced understanding of Solidity
- Take this course if you have been trying to learn Solidity but: 1) still don’t really understand Solidity, or 2) still don’t feel confident to code smart contracts
- Take this course if are interested in working on a blockchain project in the future
- Take this course if you already know Solidity and are looking for a course to clearly go over advanced topics. This course includes expert topics!
- Take this course if you want to get started with programming: Solidity is an awesome and very interesting first language!