The Neuroscience Challenges of Organizational Change. Organizational Psychology & Neuroscience Applied to Organizational Change Management
What you’ll learn
- Three neuroscience challenges to organizational change
- The neurological process employees go through during change
- Psychology and Neuroscience impacts of change on your employees
- The unconscious employee decision making process
- Passion for wanting to understand more about the psychological and neuroscience impacts of organizational change on employees.
- Interest in the human side of organizational change
- Desire to help people through change effectively
The Neuroscience Challenges of Organizational Change Course Description
The most expensive and painful challenges that your organization may face is the ineffective facilitation of the human side of change. A majority of change management programs simply think that blasting out an email and mandating training is effective change. However, to truly help people through their own individual change journeys, you need to understand what is happening in their brain and facilitate that brain change process.
This program presents a total of 4 models based on over 14 years of research, experience, and projects. We will explore the innate neurological processes of the brain during change and uncover the unconscious employee decision process.
Buy this program now and start seeing the benefits of your new knowledge today!
Who this course is for:
- Organizational Change Management Practitioners
- Organizational Development
- Management Consultants
- HR Professionals
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Change Management
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy