What you’ll learn
- That you were probably taught in school to solve problems backwards, which is the wrong way.
- How to tackle problems with a much better chance to find an answer.
- To come up with the right solution to Science, Engineering and Math problems.
- To know exactly the next step at solving a textbook problem.
- If you’re a teacher, you definitely want to add this to your curriculum to teach your students how to actually solve problems instead of imitating you.
- To be currently enrolled in some class you’re struggling with. Let’s beat the heck out of it!
- A Calculator. It depends on your application, but be sure to choose the right one for your profession.
- An Open Mind. I’ll teach you the same things you’ve been taught since grade school, but backwards.
- Some basic algebraic equation manipulation.
- Some knowledge of the basic laws and equations to be used in the field of your problems.
Problem Solving Course Description
This method works! I’ve tested it for over 15 years of teaching Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Once the students get the hang of this method, their Physics, Math and other STEM classes become much, much less of a challenge, so they can concentrate on solid learning.
Why should you take this course?
Because when it comes to textbook problem solving, you probably were taught to do it backwards! You probably were wrongly taught to mimic your teachers. Answer these questions to see the problem:
- Can you always produce the answer to the problems that are presented to you?
- While solving a textbook problem on your own, have you gotten to the point where you don’t know what to do next?
- In class, have you found yourself asking “How did the teacher come up with that step?” or “How did the teacher know we had to use that equation?” or “How was I supposed to know that?” ?
Who this course is for:
- Students at any academic level, struggling with problems of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Engineering Students, our specialty.
- Casual students at STEM.
- STEM Teachers at any level who would like to add the top-down approach to their teaching toolbox.
https://www.udemy.com/course/hacking-stem/04dc5e957f3f963b389fcd75a6cb2b84a8cdee72Hash Code Work Only