The Windows Presentation Foundation WPF Guide for beginners free download paid course from google drive. You will Become an Advanced WPF Developer Who Can Handle XAML and Code Behind in His/Her Sleep And Build Beautiful GUIs in this complete course.
- Be able to build desktop apps that use WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Build metro style applications using Mah Apps
- Understand the Ins and Outs of WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Learn to build the GUI of an entire app from scratch. In this case the GUI of the Microsoft App Store
- Become a better C# Developer
- Understand Events and Delegates
- Be able to build complex Graphical User Interfaces using XAML and Code Behind
The Windows Presentation Foundation WPF Guide for beginners Course Requirements
- 3 Months of experience in C#
- A Windows PC
The Windows Presentation Foundation WPF Guide for beginners Course Description
Finally, my WPF Guide For Beginners is available to you 🙂
A lot of my students from the C# Masterclass course asked me to build a WPF course, and here we go, the course is live now and you can get it now and update your skills along with learning something new and potentially affecting your career as a developer.
The course will cover everything you need to know about the Windows Presentation Framework (WPF). You will learn what XAML is and how it is used to create modern interfaces with the help of C#.
You will build a Windows store application that makes use of interface items most commonly in use today!
We are even going to use the incredible third-party library Mah-apps, which allows us to built beautiful windows metro-style applications.
What you will find inside the course?
- You will start with the Basics of WPF with simple controls, panels, things like buttons, and text fields to ease you into the topic and showing you how XAML works.
- Then you will get the demos and presentations covering more complex topics such as
- Custom User Controls
- Data Binding
- Events and Delegates
- and Navigation
- And of course, we will build something huge together. In my courses, you not only learn something, but you use it in practice, so we will build a Windows store application UI that makes use of interface items most commonly in use today.
Also, be sure, we will be here for you on every step, starting with my explanations and additional materials with step-by-step instructions and afterward, if you will have troubles or questions – we will answer them in the Q&A section.
Are you ready to become an even better developer? Are you ready to be equipped with amazing new skills? And become much more valuable for your employer or your customers? Then join me in this WPF journey
THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for C# developers with at least 3 months of experience. Check out my Complete C# Masterclass before starting this course!
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you feel like this course is not for you, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
My name is Denis Panjuta and in my courses, I have taught over 150.000 students how to code. I have a Bachelor of Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Constance (Germany). I love teaching and creating high-quality courses. My mission is, to teach programming to over ten million people!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be able to build their own Desktop Applications with a great GUI