Translation happens Automatically – Using Amazon Translate paid course free. Automatically Translate 100s of Files:[Text, Word, PPT, Excel, HTML] With Few Simple Clicks Using – Amazon Translate NMT
- You will learn how you can use Amazon Translate to Automatically translate text from one language to another.
- You will learn how you can customize the translation output using Custom Terminology and Parallel data.
- You will learn how to Automatically translate text in real-time or using batch translation mode.
- You will learn how to translate bulk of text files, word document files, excel files, ppt files and html files from one language to another.
- You will get an overview of how you can do Audio-to-Audio and Video-to-Video Translation in multiple languages automatically using human like voices.
- You will learn how you can automatically Translate your WordPress Web Pages / Posts in multiple languages automatically using AWS Plugin for WordPress.
- You will learn how you can automatically give Voice to the written content on your WordPress Web Pages / Posts using AWS Plugin for WordPress.
- You will be able to handle Amazon Translate independently for your personal usage and for your clients.
Translation happens Automatically – Using Amazon Translate Course Requirements
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Great desire to learn and explore new tools and services
- Any type of Computer with internet connection
Translation happens Automatically – Using Amazon Translate Course Description
Are you a content creator who writes articles, blogs, web pages, advertisements, banners, brochures, or e-books for your website or others? Therefore, this course can help you easily expand the footprint of your multilingual works to attract a global audience.
In this course: I will guide you how to translate texts in more than 70 languages, and you don’t even know any of them! I will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to use the Amazon Translate machine translation service available on AWS Cloud Platform. I will show you how to customize the translation output using features such as custom terminology and parallel data.
With Amazon Translate, you can use real-time translation for short documents, or you can use batch translation mode to translate hundreds of text files, Word, Excel, PPT, or HTML documents at once. The best part is that the format of the Excel, PPT or Word document file remains unchanged even after translation.
Keep track of the cost of your manual translation project, as you may not need to manually translate the project from scratch. Instead, you can use Amazon Translate to automatically translate it and spend a little money on proofreading services to eliminate omissions.
If necessary, reduce the accuracy. I will also show you how we can take Amazon Translate output to the next level by combining it with some other cool services on the AWS cloud platform.
I will give you an overview of how we do this: audio-to-audio translation audio-text translation text-to-audio translation video-to-video translation video-to-text translation text-to-video I will also show you how we use the AWS plugin for WordPress : Translate our pages into multilingual WordPress websites/posts with automatic speech to our automatically entered posts/pages.
Through this course, you will get: Continuous updates of new features released by Amazon for Amazon Translate (no additional cost to you) every Almost accurate English subtitles in each video. P/A supports and answers your questions within 24 hours or even earlier in some cases. All course slides are in PDF format. ! You don’t need to worry because you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, as long as you win. Click the “register now” button to start this journey…I will see you in the course. .. thanks! ———————–
Historical update: ———————- ——————- ——-August 15, 2021-22 questions + 5 practice questions added. Different parts of the course are added 22 multiple-choice questions and 5 practice questions provide students with enough practice opportunities to consolidate the concepts taught in this course.
.————————————————- July 20, 2021:
Two new sections were added, including 10 videos, as described below:
Part 9: Taking Amazon outbound travel to a new level Introducing two additional services to be used|Using Amazon TranslateDescribing Possibility Translation Portfolio | Use all three service steps together | Implement different translation combinations to grant additional access rights | Automatically transcribe audio and video into text on behalf of Tony Woods | Audio-to-text translation Audio-to-audio translation | Merge multiple Audio files|Add paused video to video translation|Import audio with screen recording software only leave a message|About frequent user interface updates|Quick search using AWS services|Pricing of other services
Section 10: Use AWS WordPress plugin to install anytime, anywhere translation of WordPress Blog Post|Setup|Test|AWS Plugin for WordPress
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to translate their online content in multiple languages to attract global audience must attend this course!
- You might be a freelancer, translator or a gig owner, this course will help you speed up the manual translation process and lower down the overall cost of your projects.
- Do you want to read the articles, eBooks of your favorite author who writes in another language, than you can easily translate it in the language of your choice to personally read through it.
- Translation happens Automatically – Using Amazon Translate
Translation happens Automatically – Using Amazon Translate