The aim of this class is to teach how to use Figma for UI UX design. Build a UI UX project.
7 sections • 8 lectures • 1h 6m total lengthExpand all sections
Intro to Figma2 lectures • 11min
- Intro to Figma02:03
- Figma interface08:53
Shortcuts and tips1 lecture • 8min
- Shortcuts and tips08:28
Saving your Figma file1 lecture • 2min
- Saving your Figma file02:19
Working with text1 lecture • 6min
- Working with text05:48
Design Tab1 lecture • 12min
- Design Tab12:18
Common problems faced by UI UX designer1 lecture • 9min
- Common problems faced by UI UX designer08:57
Animation1 lecture • 18min
- Passion for high fidelity design.
The aim of this class is to teach how to use Figma for UI UX design
You will learn alot in this class and by the end i will provide a class project for you to design along with me
Here are the Topics we will be treating in this class
- Introduction to Figma
- What is Figma use for
- Tools used for UI UX design
- Why Figma
- Design Tab
- Understanding the align tools
- Working with text
- Saving and sharing Project/Saving your Figma file
- Shortcut and tips
- Common problems faced by designers….
- Where to get inspiration from
- Understanding a design brief
- Importance design system
- Importance of wireframe
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This is an animation project in Figma.
After this project, you will be able to create and design your own animations using Smart Animate.
The steps we used in creating the animation include
- Creating your art board or frame
- Renaming and saving your project has animation.
- Duplicate your frame in three places.
- Then we’ll use plugins to insert a gif and an icon.
- You can then rename your three screens to the all-page loading screen and success page, or simply use screen 1, screen 2, and screen 3.
- Insert smart-animate functionality.
- After designing the animation project, we will turn it into a prototype and watch how it behaves in real time.
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to expand their skillset with useful skills.
- Novices in the design field
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in Figma and get paid for their skill.