Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python paid course free. You will Learn the discipline of Test Driven Development (also known as TDD) Using the Python Programming Language
- How to implement unit tests in python using the discipline of Test Driven Development.
- How to use test doubles to decouple production code from the rest of the system to be tested in isolation.
Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python Course Requirements
- You should be familiar with the python programming language.
- You should have Python 2.7 or Python 3 installed.
Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python Course Description
Test-based development is a key discipline that every software developer must practice to ensure the quality of their code. In this course, I will show you how to use this principle in your daily coding practices to help ensure the quality of your code base.
What is the PyTest test library and how to write unit tests in Python How to configure some common Python development environments to use PyTest What are test doubles and how to implement and use them through unittest.mock.
What are the best practices for unit testing and test-driven development? We will also discuss some practical example programming sessions using TDD in Python.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to write better python code faster.