Unity2D C# 2021 udemy paid course free. You will Learn Unity C# Game Development In a Project Oriented way and learn More advanced C# techniques such as Singleton Pattern, ScriptableObjects, Animation Events and Coroutines.
- Unity Interface and 2D Game Development
- Programming in C# Transferable Coding and problem solving skills
- Graphic skills such as drawing the Game Sprites and generating the Game Background using Recursion
- Game mechanics like combat system for Melee and Ranged attacks and enemies simple AI mechanics
- More advanced C# techniques such as Singleton Pattern, ScriptableObjects, Animation Events and Coroutines
- Game effects like Sounds and Unity Particle System
RUnity2D C# Course equirements
- Some knowledge of Unity and C# is desirable 🙂
Unity2D C# Course Description
Join me on this journey to learn how to create video games in Unity.You will learn how to use the Unity interface, C# code, draw game assets, add game sounds, visual effects and more!
There are two types of lectures in this course: [MQ] main tasks and [SQ] secondary tasks: [MQ] lectures are “must have” main courses in which we will explore and understand the Unity engine and C# coding. [SQ] Lectures are optional, if you are interested in expanding your knowledge, you can watch them.
For example, we will introduce the process of using recursion to create game sprites and background generation, we will study the linear algebra behind the game, and so on! You can always provide all game assets (SQ sprites and game sounds) in the resources section. In every meeting.
The name of the folder is GameAssets.zip. I created this course in a rich and inspiring way, which is why I will introduce various Unity and C# technologies to provide you with the necessary tools to develop the projects you need. I also want this course to be fun and interesting, so I made a short, fast and well-organized video. There are some interesting parts along the way for you to discover;)
The course is project-oriented and in my opinion is the best way to learn. Not only will you learn abstract programming concepts, you will also derive them from game applications. You will develop the necessary skills to be able to apply all the concepts learned throughout the course to your own projects.
Come join me and dive in to become an expert in Unity and develop your dream game!
Thanks to my Family and my Friends who are my family <3
Thanks to Mary, my Bene Gesserit, for her help and support <3
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-Beginner Game Developers eager to expand their knowledge further