VPN – IPsec for Network Engineers free. Take your VPN knowledge to the next level | Includes detailed theory | Demo lab between Check Point and Fortinet
- Detailed IPsec Theory from the very Basic to Advanced
- Expand your Networking knowledge
- Identify & Troubleshooting VPN related issues
- Implement of IPsec VPN on real networking devices
- Ikev1 in detail
- Ikev2 in detail
VPN – IPsec for Network Engineers –  Course Requirements
- Basic networking knowledge is required
VPN – IPsec for Network Engineers –  Course Description
In the VPN IPsec for Network Engineers course, you will be able to grasp Advanced IPsec topics in a simple manner. The step-by-step approach allows you to fill in all the gaps you’ve had in your VPN knowledge. Whether you are a beginner or already have some experience in Networking & Security the course will be really beneficial for you.
In this course you will find a lot of theory, which is relevant to contemporary IPsec and can be applied with any Vendor. More than that, you will get to see how the VPN is built using real devices. We will use Check Point and Fortinet firewalls to interconnect two sites, but the idea is that regardless of the vendor, you will be able to apply the knowledge. We will also use Wireshark to analyze packets for deeper understanding.
IN THIS COURSE:
- You are NOT learning disconnected skills
- You learn how to stack your VPN knowledge together in a single, unified whole
- You get to see and learn how IPsec is built on real devices
- You learn how to troubleshoot (One of the most important skills in Networking)
I have applied the streamlined, step-by-step method to excel as a VPN professional in less time than you ever thought possible. I’m going to walk you through the main challenges in IPsec, so you can step on the next level.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Network engineers
- Security engineers
- Network engineers
- Network Students
Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/vpn-ipsec-for-network-engineers/Hash Code Work Only