Web Development Using Python paid course free. You will Learn Absolute beginners track focus on developing applications for web using Python, Django, HTML, SQLite, and Bootstrap
- Python use in web development context
- Create environment, project and application for web.
- Django web framework
- Essential HTML, JS and Bootstrap
- Model , View and Template development
- API Testing and Development
Web Development Using Python Course Requirements
- Fundamentals of Programming Using Python.
Web Development Using Python Course Description
At the end of this course, participants should be able to handle full-stack web application development using Python, Django, and template engines. The Django Web development framework provides a fast, simple, and safe way to develop rich websites using the Python programming language. This Django training course helps absolute beginners learn to design, implement, and manage Web applications.
This Django course explains how to use the Django framework to create dynamic Web applications. After completing this training course, you will be able to use Django in your website projects. At the end of the course, few hands-on projects based on Python Django will guarantee that you can apply Django in your Web projects.
- Install and Configure Python and Django environment.
- Demonstrate the security implications of Django features, and develop secure websites with Django
- Utilize Django Models to build an interface with powerful relational databases
- Design and develop forms.
- Control Django’s administrative interfaces
- Utilize functions.
- HTML. Bootstrap
- Implement and maintain CURD using APIs and JSON
- SQLite database management and creation.
- Postman use for Application programming interface testing.
- VS Code Integrated Development Environment.
- Use of command shell in different context including web server administration.
- Create rich user interface to interact with data basic functions such as add, update and delete.
- work with serializes to transform database model into json and vice versa.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who are eager to jump into web development using python Django.