Webflow For Beginners Part II: Progress Your Webflow Skills paid course free for all. My second Webflow course focuses on creating common sections, elements, and animations in Webflow aimed at beginners.
- How to use Webflow
- How to create a landing page in Webflow
- How to create custom navigations in Webflow
- How to use interactions in Webflow
- How to create animations in Webflow
- How to create mobile navigations in Webflow
- How to create sections in Webflow
- How to create hover effects in Webflow
Webflow For Beginners Part II: Progress Your Webflow Skills Course Requirements
- Webflow Account (Free)
Webflow For Beginners Part II: Progress Your Webflow Skills Course Description
Beginner to Intermediate Webflow-Improve your Web Flow skills. Welcome to my second Web Flow course for beginners to intermediate level. In this course, we will continue in my first course (Web Flow Master Class) Progress made in China.
Compared to other page builders such as Wix or Elementor, Webflow has a slightly steeper learning curve, but if you have taken my first course and this one now, you should be ready to start using Webflow for client websites.
I have personally designed and developed websites for more than 10 years, and I mainly used WordPress before the advent of Webflow. However, I decided to switch to Webflow a few years ago, and now my clients use Webflow for almost all their work because it gives you incredible freedom as a developer and a client to maintain your website.
Below is a quick overview of the main topics covered in this course:
- Creating and styling a navigation including dropdown and mega menus
- How to create common typed of hero sections within Webflow
- How to create common info sections and info cards in Webflow
- Learn how to use Webflow interactions and animations
- Class Project: Create a landing page with some or all the techniques used in the course
Let’s Get Started!
So if you’re ready, let’s progress your Webflow skills and further your knowledge of the platform!
Who this course is for:
- People looking to learn Webflow
- People looking to create animations in Webflow
- People looking to use no-code tools
- People looking to progress their skills in Webflow
- People who have taken my Webflow for beginners course
Webflow For Beginners Part II: Progress Your Webflow Skills