Writing production-ready ETL pipelines in Python / Pandas paid course free. You will Learn how to write professional ETL pipelines using best practices in Python and Data Engineering.
- How to write professional ETL pipelines in Python.
- Steps to write production level Python code.
- How to apply functional programming in Data Engineering.
- How to do a proper object oriented code design.
- How to use a meta file for job control.
- Coding best practices for Python in ETL/Data Engineering.
- How to implement a pipeline in Python extracting data from an AWS S3 source, transforming and loading the data to another AWS S3 target.
Writing production-ready ETL pipelines in Python / Pandas Course Requirements
- Basic Python and Pandas knowledge is desirable.
- Basic ETL and AWS S3 knowledge is desirable.
Writing production-ready ETL pipelines in Python / Pandas Course Description
Who this course is for:
- Data engineers, scientists and developers who want to write professional production-ready data pipelines in Python.
- Everyone who is interested in writing data pipelines in Python that are ready for production.
Writing production-ready ETL pipelines in Python / Pandas